Not sure if it should be chalked up to food poisoning, stomach flu, the Husker game or a subconscious desire to be under the covers for the better part of the day...I found myself spending a beautiful Sunday in bed feeling sorry for myself and day dreaming.
I told a friend recently that I needed to have a "Bucket List." In only the way that JM can say it, she expounded with, "Good God, Kelly, you have way too much guilt over all of the commitments that you currently have, I would say that you more aptly need a Fuck it list." And maybe she's right. But for now, here are a few things that I would love to do before I keel over.
- Run a marathon...preferably in Hawaii
- Surf...preferably near an island
- Sing on a stage...Broadway would be very cool
- Dance topless (again) in Greece
- Skydive (I'm deathly afraid of heights, so I can't imagine this one happening...but what the hell)
- Publicly address a really large crowd of folks on a significant social issue
- Spend a summer at a beach house in New England
- Quilt a keepsake to give to my children
- Roam the streets of Tuscany with my husband
- Explore vinyards in Europe with my children
- Write a book